Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Real T@lk Presents.....Food 4 Thought: Listening Party For "The Talented Tenth 8.0"

Everyone who knows me or follows me on any of my social networks, knows I am a HUGE support of good music! So it may come as no surprise that I am a huge supporter of Real T@lk! He is rapper/emcee/poet/social reformer! Check my previous post on Real T@lk for some background on him and his work!

The main purpose of this post is to encourage anyone to come out and support an artist that should be on everyone's iPod on 11/23/12.

Real T@lk is having a listening party for his latest work, Food 4 Thought.


Location: The Silver Room
1442 N. Milwaukee
(Blue Line: DAMEN stop)


Admission: $FREE$
All Ages Welcome
PLEASE BRING YOUR CANNED GOODS TO DONATE
email: realtalkthepoet@gmail.com
text or call: 404.585.7325
http://realtalkthepoet.com/


Add caption
And for your listening pleasure:
FRE$H PRODUCE

0 comments:

Post a Comment