Monday, October 1, 2012

Cupcakes....Wrigley... and Birthdays

This weekend was another celebratory weekend in the Chi. I must say I had a ball although I was the only girl :(. Wrigleyville was amazing and parking was less to be desired!

The weekend kicked off with a cupcake pick up from Diva Delectables! The island breeze cupcakes were amazing! You can check out the company at @divadeletables.

Me and Brandon ventured downtown and had a blast. We had lunch at Grand Lux; he had never been -_-. We also checked out the new Nike store on Michigan Ave and I have to say the store is mighty dope. It reminds me of an exhibit that you can shop at. I highly recommend it! Oh and as a girl I couldn't pass up Forever 21 and NOT go on!

I tried to take a nap before going out, but was UNSUCCESSFUL! I was out west and I goes the west side have no concept of noise disturbance -___-.  5 guys and me, the only girl, ventured out to Wrigleyville! Parking was HORRIBLE! Lesson Learned= arrive early! Overall, the night was fun.... drinks....drinks....and more drinks. Followed by Maxwell Street polishes and fries..... Can we say Heaven?!??! LOL

I enjoyed my weekend I needed that moment to just get away!









































Enjoy the pics from my weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment